
Can't guess? Oh fine, here's a hint...
And the verdict is....BALTIMORE!!! (If you couldn't tell, that's a map of Maryland...and I'm deeply offended). Jon officially accepted an offer from Lockheed Martin at one of their Baltimore locations. We are super excited to move to the east coast. All the history, old buildings, small states, cool cities near by, road trip potential, cool people, trees, autumn colors, museums, theatre ...I'm pretty sure this is all a dream, and I keep waiting to wake up. Which, if it indeed is the case, is a big problem, because I probably missed a whole lot of school. Anyway, if you are anywhere in the area, give me a shout out and we'll have to get together. I think I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands. The job is really great...so great in fact, that they will put Jon though grad school. So with a full-time job and graduate school to boot, I think my future husband is going to spend a lot of time MIA.
I'm so proud of him for getting (and choosing) this job (he had two other offers in hand) , and we really feel like Baltimore is going to be a great place for us!
Next time...adventures in wedding planning!
4 comments:
Congrats, Sar! That's exciting.
Awesome! You will be so close to us! Let us know when you come out for a visit or when you actually move here, we can meet up at the temple or something. Living on the East Coast is so fun, I think you will love it!
Awesome! Congrats guys! We may be out that way for residency, but if not, maybe we'll make a visit. :)
Wow Sarah!!! You have so many fun and exciting things going on! Congrats on graduation and on the engagement!! You have to be so excited right now!
Maryland will be great! Ben and I are in DC so who know, I guess we may just have to meet up sometime!
Post a Comment