The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
I'm cheating on my grocery store!
Since my initial grocery store adventures I have been faithful to Weis, other than quick stops for one or two items. Until last weekend when Jon was sick and I headed out to buy some sick person food and medicine. The Super Fresh tempted me...especially when I realized that it is actually CLOSER than the Mars when we take our newly discovered short cut to Bel Air road. So I went inside. But it gets worse. I signed up for their Fresh Club Card! It's actually much cuter than the Weis card. And I went there again on Monday to do the real grocery shopping. Aside from not carrying bean sprouts, the a gallon of milk costing $3.99, it did not disappoint. So, we'll see. But whatever you do, don't tell Weis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so naughty!!
Post a Comment