Friday, October 10, 2008

Protect Marriage

This blog is usually more personal than political, but this video shows how the two can sometimes go hand in hand in a very profound way. It is terrifying to see where our nation and world are headed, and there has never been a more important time than now to stay informed. It is well worth your time to watch this video- it's about 6 minutes long. Just follow the link, and spread the word.

3 comments:

peterfam said...

Sarah! I just realized you have a blog. You sent an email out a couple years ago and I just finally put the two together! Now I can keep up with your life! Love ya! - Alisha

peterfam said...

PS. I love the baltimore song! and I agree about the political state of things. Its nice to live in a state where your vote counts.

Emily said...

Congrats! I'm thrilled for you.