Friday, December 5, 2008

Fabulous Five?


You like me! You really like me! I have been awarded the Fabulous Blog award!! Thanks Kirsti. ;) Apparently there are rules to this thing, so here goes...

The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog. (Blah, blah, blah...)

Five (Fabulous?) Addictions
1. Chapstick (anyone who really know me knows this already.)
2. Spanish (Hello! See blog title.)
3. Travel (I've sorta gone cold turkey lately, and it's really getting to me...but don't worry, I'll be back in an airport in two weeks. Too bad my destination isn't exactly exotic.)
4. Eggnog (This addiction comes and goes with the seasons, and I've already expounded on it in a previous post, so I'll stop here.)
5. Jon (I keep waiting to get sick of him, but it never seems to happen...every day I start to get excited waiting for him to come home.)


And now to pass on the award...(dun, dun, dun)

1. Maria (Okay, so she doesn't actually blog that much, but most of her posts include pictures of my niece Brooklyn, which makes this one of my favorite blogs to read. And maybe if I give her this award she will be motivated to blog a little more often.)
2. Stephanie (Steph is not only one of my oldest and bestest friends, but she is also one of the best bloggers I know. Always entertaining, always honest, and always up-to-date.)
3. Ashley (One of my favorite mission companions, and now, one of the cutest and most down-to-earth moms out there...at least, that's what I gather from her blog.)
4. Hannah (She's also guilty of occasional blog neglect...aren't we all?...but every post is side-splittingly funny. Fitting for my funniest cousin...now no one get offended out there...if you want to go up against Hannah for the title, I'd be happy to arrange a stand-up show-down. And I'm betting on Hannah.)
5. Vanessa (One of my favorite friends. If you visit her blog, you'll see why. Always interesting and always "educational". Love it. )



2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Thanks for the shout-out! :)

Maria said...

Yea! You like my blog! Okay, maybe I should start blogging a bit more...my life is just so boring. Either that, or I just always forget the pull the camera out of the holster when exciting things are going on.