Here are some of the common things I hear these days:
You're still here?? (at work)
Any day now! (wherever people know me)
Where are you right now? (on the phone...suspicious that I'm at the hospital)
In case you were thinking any of these things, yes, I am still here, I know it could be any day now, and I am at home (or at work, or at church, or at the grocery store...)
In other news, my mom has arrived, we will be closing on the house today or tomorrow, and Friday will probably be my last day of work. When something more exciting happens, I'll let you know.
4 comments:
YAY for moms! They are the best when you have a baby. You won't be doing any laundry, cooking, or cleaning. They help so much and you wonder how you'll ever survive when they leave.
So many exciting things all at once!
Hang in there! We will await your good news!
I totally stopped calling people the last few weeks, because every time they answered they were disappointed when my call had nothing to do with hospitals or babies!
Post a Comment