Last weekend we went to Lake Anna in Virginia to stay at a lake house with Jon's Uncle Brad and Aunt Joy and their family. We had a fantastic time playing in the lake, riding the jet skis, tubing, and just hanging out.

Olivia liked the water which was as warm as a bathtub.

Jon and Dan swamped the canoe and unsuccessfully tried to paddle.

Getting ready to take a wild tubing ride with Uncle Brad driving. They flipped off many times!
Thanks Brad and Joy for inviting us!!
4 comments:
Olivia is so adorable and looks so much like her mama! what a fun trip!
Yay for having Olivia out in the water already! Jill has totally already gone "swimming," and I think it is too bad that swimming diapers don't come smaller. We still put her in one, but I felt so discouraged when I was at the store, and all the packages said they were so big. It worked in the end, but the swim diaper companies made me feel like a bad mom for putting Jill in water outside when she was so small. I'm glad you do it, too. :) Reassurance.
Fun! I wanna go!
Yeah, I didn't even use a swim diaper since they were too big, and to be honest, the regular ones worked just fine...they just filled up with a lot of water, but they didn't leak. :)
Post a Comment