Yesterday Olivia thew up on me and pooped on me at the same time. I guess I should be grateful, because that way I only had to change my clothes once. She's so darn cute, though, that I had to forgive her right away. With a face like this, wouldn't you?
5 comments:
haha...isn't it funny how the things that you would have thought were so nasty before become a natural part of your daily life and you just don't really care? being a mom is great. my new motto lately is "I'm a mom. I can do ANYTHING." :) love you sarah!
Yes!! I would!!!
She is so adorable! Thank you for putting pictures! I love to look here and see how yall are all doing!
Holy cow. She is so cute!! I love that dress. What a knockout.
no. i would not forgive anyone for doing that.
ok. maybe if they have a face like that.
How adorable!!
Post a Comment