Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All in a row

The stockings are finally done! Olivia was an angel yesterday, and let me work on them. We have Jingle bells for Jon, Sugar plums for Sarah, and an Owl for Olivia.
I'm glad there are only three of us, because I'm done feeling inspired. For now.

5 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Those look amazing!!! Can you make me some?!?

Amy Rose said...

Seriously, those look so good! Did you do that without a pattern?

Keri Haynie said...

Those are great! You are so crafty!

Emily said...

So cute! What a great idea. I love the owl for Olivia! She looks so cute in her Christmas dress.

Sarah said...

Thanks girls! I didn't use a pattern...I don't like to sew from patterns, just like I don't like to cook from recipes. Call me crazy. I did do some web browsing to find inspiration for each of them though...