Thursday, March 11, 2010

Roll

Last week, Olivia and I were playing a game we like called "roll the ball" where we, well, roll the ball back and forth. There's a little song that goes with it..."roll the ball, roll the ball, roll the ball to Livi, roll it back, roll it back, roll it back to me". We had been playing for several minutes when she picked up the ball to roll it back to me, looked me in the eyes, and distinctly said "roh". I guess it is an appropriate first word (besides mama and dada of course) for a girl whose preferred method of transportation is still rolling (even though today she crawled on her hands and knees with her belly off the floor like a big girl). So proud of my baby!

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

What a little smartie!

Unknown said...

She did? How fun! I love the swim suit. Mom

Diana said...

How darling! I can't wait to see her so soon. :D