Monday, May 31, 2010

Brithday Party!

Olivia is turning ONE year old today. In many ways she is such a big girl, but I LOVE that she is still crawling and doesn't have any teeth yet. It makes her still seems like my baby. On Saturday, we had her birthday party. It was a joint party with her little friend Adelyn, who is one day older than her, and we had a blast! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...


Preparations...







Friends...






Party Fun...






Cake...






Gifts...





Our Little Family...
We had a great time, and I think Olivia felt like it was the best day of her life! :) Happy Birthday to my sweetie baby!

3 comments:

the mapmaker's wife said...

Very cute! (Some your festivities look strangely familiar.) :)

Jon and Diana said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Looks like you did a great job with the party Sarah. A little pinata with wooden spoons is so cute for two little one year olds!

Joe Haynie said...

I especially like the one of Livi tapping the pig on the head with a wooden spoon. She's a very polite one-year-old.