How is it that little kids can always find food anywhere? Today I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, Olivia had found my purse, pulled it down from where it was, opened it, and found a Kit Kat inside, which she was eating when I found
her. I almost
never have candy in my purse, so it's not like she knew to look for it there... crazy girl.
3 comments:
Ha. This is just the beginning. Brookie ALWAYS knows where to find the good stuff. I usually have candy in my purse for church, but it often doesn't make it through the week - even when it's zipped inside the little pockets...
It's the special kid sense of smell, fine-tuned to seek out sugar in all its forms, wherever it may be. It's kind of like how moms always knows when you're up to no good, even when you're being very quiet. :)
i can't believe how big olivia is now! i guess we've only seen her in pictures, but, we're moving back east (to VA) in august so hopefully we can get together sometime :)
Post a Comment