The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Sleep Walker?
How soon can you tell if your child is going to be a sleep walker? Last night I went into Olivia's room because she was crying, and she was sitting up in bed, but she was still asleep. I put her binkey back in her mouth and she just fell forward and went back to sleeping peacefully. She just started crying tonight, so I went in, and she was standing up in her crib. Asleep. I gave her the binkey back and helped her lie down (I didn't think she would keep sleeping if she flopped right down from standing) and she was instantly back to a peaceful sleep. So I'm a little nervous for our post-crib future. Anyone out there have experience with sleep walkers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't have any advice, but I do wish you a heartfelt "good luck!"
I knew someone once who was a sleepwalker, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was right now...
I have some hilarious stories about sleepwalkers, having lived with two roomies who sleepwalked, but probably nothing that will help you. My brother used to do it all the time - he would look in the fridge, go to the bathroom, etc., all while sleeping. My parents kept the front door locked so he wouldn't escape and I made sure to tell them when he peed in the hamper instead of the toilet. :P
Post a Comment