Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tiny Dancer

Olivia dances on command, and whenever we play music. Enjoy!

9 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Those are some sweet moves! Too cute.

peterfam said...

She is SOOO cute!

Summer Carlile said...

She is so cute!

Megan said...

I love it!

Maria said...

This is HILARIOUS! I know it's cliche, but I actually can't believe how much she's grown! What a cutie.

Brintons said...

She dances like her mom! I love how she stays on task. No distraction there, straight to business.

Amy Rose said...

My mom told me that you guys were going to visit them sometime soon?! I'm so jealous that they will get to see Olivia dancing in person... What a cutie! She's got some serious moves.

Joe Haynie said...

She had me dancing along! I like the way she holds her arms out, keeps her shoulders fairly steady, and then gets some serious hula action in her torso (despite the obvious constraint of having her bottom planted firmly on the floor). Looks like Livi loves living!

Allison said...

Herm... I think you might have been more entertaining from behind the camera. :) But she's a cutie with a lot of moves! Glad I found your blog!

Herm. "Platt"