* This is one of four new posts, so keep scrolling!
As previously mentioned, while Jon was away at a conference last week, Olivia and I escaped the loneliness of our house by visiting Lisa, Bill & family in West Virginia! It was a five hour drive to Lewisberg, and Olivia was remarkably well behaved. (Except for sticking her fingers down her throat and making herself vomit. Gross. She is a a face discovery stage. She has also started picking her nose. Awesome.) The camera battery was low and I failed to bring the charger, so I took very few pictures, and didn't even get one of Lisa and I, but here are a couple I DID get. We had a great time, and Olivia absolutely LOVED getting to play with Lisa's boys. Thanks, Lisa and Bill, for hosting us, cooking for us, taking us to the lake, and most of all, putting up with teething!
2 comments:
She is so pretty! Considering you only got a few pictures, the ones you did get were priceless!!
That girl is gorgeous. I just want to pinch those cheeks! Two more weeks...
Post a Comment