Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Dos Meses
My little Anna girl is two months old today! She is such a sweetheart! Other than the fact that she has had a cold for going on for weeks now, she is a pretty darn easy baby. She is starting to sleep through the night, and she takes great naps during the day. The car puts her right to sleep, so getting out of the house is pretty easy. She is starting to talk to us and smile so much, though I have yet to get a good picture of it. I feel like I should be saying "I can't believe it's been two months already", but the truth is that it feels like she's always been part of our family. I just love my Anna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, she's so cute! And I know how you feel - Griffin has only been here 3 weeks but I can't imagine our family without him. It seems weird that he wasn't always here, ya know?!
Post a Comment