Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Seriously!?!?

Hope everyone is making it out to vote today, or has voted early in states that allow it. Jon voted early this morning on his way to work, and I'm headed out soon.

I have had the sick feeling throughout the entire campaign that this year it's not really about the issues (now that I think about it, is it ever?). I'm not crazy about either candidate, but I wish that people would pay attention to who the candidates are and what they stand for more than what they are (ie. white, black, old, charismatic, etc.) Anyway, Jon sent me this sound clip today and I was absolutely astounded. Seriously, you need to listen here for an explanation of why some people are voting for Obama. YIKES!! No matter who you vote for, do it for the right reason!

Well, we shall see the outcome shortly, and the good news is, no matter what happens, if we stand in holy places, we will be protected from the storm. Happy voting!

1 comment:

AJordan said...

Sarah - i haven't read your (or anyone else's for that matter) in way to long. CONGRATS! On being pregnant! That is SO exciting. I got really sick with mine and my friend (who had her baby the same time as me) took zofran with her last one. Said it changed her life. Maybe next one I'll have to give it a try... I'm glad you're feeling better.