Friday, March 13, 2009

Top Ten Things I LOVE About Being Pregnant

10. Gaining a measure of empathy for those who suffer from indigestion/heartburn (things I had never previously experienced).
9. Feeling gratitude for my general good health during my non-pregnant life.
8. Buying tiny, cute articles of clothing.
7. Feeling the baby kick (as long as it's not in the ribs or the bladder).
6. Hearing Jon talk to the baby.
5. An excuse to refuse to wear clothing that is not comfortable.
4. Thicker hair...for real.
3. Something on my body finally sticks out more than my bum.
2. My students (and Jon) will pick things up off the floor if I drop them.
1. A good excuse to get out of absolutely anything I don't feel like doing...and to do whatever I want to, for that matter!

4 comments:

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Hahaha those are all so great! I hope you are doing well!

peterfam said...

That is so true! Sometimes I still forget that Im not pregnant and I make the kids or John pick something up off the floor. Then I realize OH im not pregnant! I can pick it up myself...

Way to be positive!

Maria said...

Haha! So true! Especially # 1.

Oddy said...

You're awesome. Enjoy the thick hair, hopefully you'll be luckier than I was and it won't fall out by the handfuls when you're breastfeeding.