I got a pedicure on Thursday. I should add that I almost
never spend money on myself in this way...I haven't had my hair cut in months, and my last pedicure was for my wedding. But seeing as I wear sandals or flip flops every day (due to swollen feet), I can't reach my toes, and my feet just hurt (due again, to swelling), I thought it was warranted. Jon agreed. He was the last one to paint my toe nails, and though he was willing to do it again...let's just say we decided to leave it to the professionals.

It was absolutely divine! I don't think a pedicure has ever felt so good! The color turned out a little more orange than I expected, but I actually like it. It's very cheerful.
I think that all nine month pregnant women should treat themselves to a pedicure!
P.S. Please don't make fun of my chubby toes!
4 comments:
Hey I always get my toes done just before I give birth so my feet look cute when I am in the hospital. :)
Oh, I love, love, LOVE getting pedicures. Good for you - you deserve it.
Great idea Sarah. They look great. I also do my best to get pedicures before babies come. With Jacob, I didn't and I was regretting it the whole time I was in the hospital. When you are in a hospital gown, no make-up and your hairs is just "okay looking", you definitely need something to look nice and cheer you up. Money well spent!
some spa's advertise special "labor" pedicures. A massage in just the right place on the back of your ankles is supposed to start contractions. They usually go away, but sometimes can turn into labor! Good Luck! But not every pedicur-ist knows where it is, so if your interested try calling around!
Post a Comment