Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Jon and I tied the knot one year ago today in the Manti temple. I am even more in love with him now than I was then. He is perfect for me and I couldn't be happier. For are anniversary we:
  • enjoyed a special breakfast together and exchanged anniversary letters
  • are working on the new house (actually, my mom is working on the house and we are out buying things like paint and pricing things like carpet)
  • will go out to dinner together at some point this evening
Today is a beautiful day. A year ago, there was hail falling from the sky, but we didn't care. Here's to one year of marriage and many, many more to come.

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! And I'm so excited for the little one coming soon:)

The Pollock Family said...

Hey I was pregnant on my one year anniversary too!! But only 6 months. :) Hope the baby holds off til at least tomorrow to come so you don't have to share dates. :)

Dan and Merideth said...

I love this picture!