
I just can't get enough of it! Normally, I like it, and I'll eat it if it's there, but it's always been one of those high maintenance fruits that you have to work a little to eat, which is a bit of a turn off. Seedless watermelon significantly decreases the work factor, but it still has to be cut. So anyway, it's been surprising to even me how crazy I am about it! I could pretty much eat it all day long. And I kind of do.
Also, a watermelon is about what it feels like I'm carrying around in my belly all day long. We took this picture yesterday at 37 weeks (officially "full term" people). I'm just getting bigger and bigger!
Speaking of bigger, my belly's not the only thing that's getting that way... I am swollen! I have to wear flip flops to work because none of my shoes fit, and I canNOT get my wedding ring off.
6 comments:
Ouch! I am glad your ring isn't hurting you yet! And yay for being full term! The prize is in sight. :)
The day after you have the baby, it will come off just fine! If it dosn't hurt dont worry too much. Dont do things that will increase swelling even more: like salty foods and traveling to higher elevations. Your so close!
You look so good!! Although the swelling doesn't look terribly fun, the watermelon does!
AAAHH!! I can't wait! I wish I could be there! I can't believe you're full term. Brookie can't wait to meet her cousin.
You look so good for being full term. I don't know about the ring thing, all of that extra water will be gone soon. Enjoy your last week with Jon. Life is about to be so different in lots of ways!
Oh the joys of pregnancy! I bet your glad its over with!
Post a Comment