Other than our baby, we are loving the recently arrived sweater weather! The leaves are starting to change...it's gonna be good! Also, I'm very excited for CONFERENCE tomorrow and Sunday. I'm thinking holding Livi might hinder my note taking, but I'll probably forgive her. Here's Olivia snoozing in a sweet sweater sleeper from her Grandma L.
The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Four Months (and counting)
I remember a little over a year ago writing a post about having been married for four months. Today, I'm writing about having a four month old daughter. As of today. She is a JOY! The last four months have been so great, I love being a mom, and my sweetie baby is as wonderful as can be. We went in for her four month check-up (shots...sad) and the doctor told me that she's perfect. I could have told him that without going in for a visit. He also told me that she's 13 lbs 14 oz, (in the 57th percentile for weight) and 26 inches long (97th percentile for height!). I don't know how she got so tall! Don't hate me, but she's been sleeping 10 hours through the night. I just know the next one is going to have chronic colic and be an insomniac (no next one on the way yet people).
Other than our baby, we are loving the recently arrived sweater weather! The leaves are starting to change...it's gonna be good! Also, I'm very excited for CONFERENCE tomorrow and Sunday. I'm thinking holding Livi might hinder my note taking, but I'll probably forgive her. Here's Olivia snoozing in a sweet sweater sleeper from her Grandma L.
Other than our baby, we are loving the recently arrived sweater weather! The leaves are starting to change...it's gonna be good! Also, I'm very excited for CONFERENCE tomorrow and Sunday. I'm thinking holding Livi might hinder my note taking, but I'll probably forgive her. Here's Olivia snoozing in a sweet sweater sleeper from her Grandma L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is such a doll. I want to pinch and kiss those cheeks. Only a couple more weeks until we're with you guys, kissing those cheeks and enjoying the fall leaves!
Shes beautiful! How did you get her to sleep like that???? Caeli is almost a year and still up every two to 3 hours.
Your first being great won't mean that your second will be a terror....that's what I was afraid of, but J is just as well-mannered as my other "sleep-through-the-night-at-two-months" baby.
It's probably just you, and her, and a combination of the two. :-)
Post a Comment