Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Havre de Grace

This past weekend we took a little trip to a little town called Havre de Grace, saw a lighthouse, and walked along the Chesapeake bay. It was beautiful! Olivia LOVES wind, and since it was a windy day, she was in heaven! (Check out her face in the picture with me.)

5 comments:

stephanielynn said...

She's so happy! And that's quite the pose she has going on. Too cute!

Maria said...

I'm lovin' your flying bangs - that is a seriously cute picture though.

Ashley Harris said...

She is so beautiful! Do you ever just look at her and think "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!"? I do that with each of my children at least once a day. She's such a cutie and all look so happy!

Brintons said...

What a beautiful day and a gorgeous family! Olivia is so adorable and I love that you're so happy being a mom! xoxo

Mimi Collett said...

She does look way happy. :) It sounds like a sweet little town!