Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slow Cookers, etc.

I saw "Julie & Julia" last week. It was inspiring. Apparently it was inspiring to a lot of other people too. I was invited to participate in a blog called "Challengers of the Unknown". We're all trying something new. And blogging about it. I am trying out my slow cooker. Every week. To see how that, and several other projects go, check this out.

In other news, I was sick last week, but I'm on the mend, and getting back into the swing of life. I have decided to paint my kitchen red. And build a window seat in my front room. This should be interesting.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Yes! Check it out! I'll be doing a new home-made pasta every week.

Jon and Diana said...

Please pass on any yummy slow cooker recipes. I'm desperate for new easy meal ideas.

Sarah said...

I'll post the recipes I use on the "Challengers of the Unknown" blog. There's a link on the left...just click the crock pot. :)