The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I might have solved it!
For the past two months, my sweet little perfect sleeper has been really struggling to sleep! She's been taking 15 minute naps and waking up several times each night. When she was only three weeks old, she refused to be swaddled anymore...she would wiggle and scream until she got out. But recently I have noticed that while she often wakes up from a nap after 10 minutes when in her crib, she will sleep for two hours in my arms. While sleeping in my arms every time she sleeps is not an option, I decided to try swaddling again. I wrap her up after she falls asleep and is in her crib, and she has been doing great! Today, she took two naps, over an hour each, and tonight she's been sleeping solidly since I put her down. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that this has, indeed, solved our little problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea! Good job! (from Maria...not Shane)
For every sleep time
And every nap
Gotta give 'dat child
A burrito wrap!
I always go back to the wrap when they struggle sleeping! Way to go!! Hope it lasts forever!
Post a Comment