The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
This dress
Was crocheted by my great-grandmother for me when I was a baby. Apparently she had timeless taste, because we got tons of compliments on it at church on Sunday. So sweet!
That brought a lump to my throat seeing Livi in that dress. It made me remember when you were that small wearing that dress. It's lasted pretty well for 28 years!
8 comments:
oh my gosh, that's so darling! Now I want to learn to crochet. :)
Yea! I'm so glad you're using that!
That dress is beautiful!
How fun! Which great grandmother? :)
It was my great-grandma Haynie.
Very cute! I also love the Amish country entries AND the tribute to the Elisons.
That brought a lump to my throat seeing Livi in that dress. It made me remember when you were that small wearing that dress. It's lasted pretty well for 28 years!
That is so pretty! I would love the pattern for that. It's completely timeless!
Post a Comment