Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Project

I picked up this dresser on Craigslist for $20, primed it with spray paint, painted it with white enamel, and sprayed the knobs with pink high gloss spray paint. It's for the new baby's room, and I might be in love with it. I can't wait to get that room put together!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

4 comments:

Steelman Co. said...

that is so cute sarah! I love it! Now I just need to find one!

Emily said...

Hi Sarah,

I love the dresser. I'm totally inspired. I have some little chairs I want to paint, where do you find spray on primer?

Sarah said...

It wasn't actually spray on primer...it was just the cheapest spray paint at Walmart. I used that because the dresser is not real wood, and I didn't think regular paint would stick to it. It ended up working great. If you actually want the spray paint to look good though, it's worth paying more. I used Valspar from Lowes for the knobs. It's $4 a can instead of $1.

Marianne said...

So cute! I love DIY projects like that! Plus they are usually more cute than anything you can buy!