Monday, December 20, 2010

39 Weeks

Here I am, 39 weeks, feeling large, and hoping this baby arrives in the next two days, or decides to wait until after Christmas. So far today, I have walked the mall for two hours, done several reps of stairs, two at a time, and as I write this, I'm bouncing on a trampoline (thank you smart phone). Will it be enough? We'll see, perhaps, at my drs appointment this afternoon. Wish us luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Good luck! You are so funny. I'm impressed that there were no typos, considering you were on the trampoline and all.

Jen Holtkamp said...

yea! good luck!!! :)

Ashley Harris said...

Wow! Just hearing about all the stuff you are doing is making my back hurt, my feet swell and I think I'm going to go take a nap!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Courtney said...

Hope you go soon! I hate the waiting game!