Friday, December 17, 2010

Never Too Late to be Thankful

I realized that I never posted about out Thanksgiving. How ungrateful of me! We took a fantastic trip up to NYC to see Diana, Jonny, and of course, baby David.

We also got the bonus of seeing my mom who was there helping with the baby.

We had an uneventful drive up, got to see the Macy's parade balloons being inflated,



hit up FAO Schwartz and the Big Piano (which Olivia absolutely adored. We thought about getting her one for Christmas , but it turns out it costs more than our house, so we reconsidered.)

Thursday we had a fantastic meal,

and got to cuddle precious David (who Olivia absolutely adored. I think a new baby for Christmas is a little more do-able at this point...).

Thursday night we drove back to Baltimore with my mom, and the next morning Jon dropped her off at the airport so she could have Thanksgiving #2 with my dad and sisters. Friday afternoon we drove down to Virginia to see some of Jon's extended family, and Olivia got to play with her second cousins Hannah and Charlie.

It was such a great weekend, and for it, and all of my many blessings, I am truly thankful.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: