Sunday, January 16, 2011

Milestones

We had a few milestones today. At two days away from three weeks old, Anna attended all three hours of church, lost her umbilical cord, and had her first blowout. Fortunately the blowout happened after we got home from church.

Tomorrow is another milestone of sorts. Jon is going back to work, and I will be on my own with my girls. He has been working half days from home for the past two weeks, so I've been on my own some, but mostly two or three hours at a time, as opposed to the eight or nine we will face starting tomorrow. Overall, though, I am optimistic. The past week has been sweet and peaceful, interspersed, of course, with a few chaotic moments. But I think I can do this. Wish me luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Diana said...

I don't know how you do it... you're so calm... I think I need to be like this when my first little monster comes in just 40 days.
I learn a lot of what you write.

Diana said...

Good luck, Sarah! I've been thinking a lot about you. Also, I lost my phone last Sunday, so when I called the other day I forgot to tell you to call on Jon's phone. Hopefully I will have one again soon. Love you and give those two dollies a squeeze for me.

Amy Rose said...

Good luck! I KNOW you can do it. :)

Lacey said...

You can do it! :)