Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oops...

Today I gave Olivia some m&m's in the car to keep her quiet. In the future I think I'll stick to smarties when I resort to bribing my children.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Lesson learned right?!

Oh, she's so SO cute!!

So how many freezer meals did you make? I have about 10 meals worth in my freezer right now, and can't decide if that is enough or not. My husband thinks I'm insane, that it's plenty, but I'm in major freak out, nesting mode and I remember after I had Wyatt, I cursed myself for not being more prepared, especially when it came to meals. So whaddya think - should I make more?!

Amy Rose said...

love the messy face.

Sarah said...

Ashley, I think I had about 12 meals in my freezer, and I haven't even come close to using them all yet, but I did have family staying with me (and cooking me) for a couple weeks after Anna was born. I think 10 would definitely get you through the roughest part, though. Good luck! I'm excited for you!

Sarah said...

Cooking FOR me...not cooking me...

Melissa S. said...

No kidding! And even when you THINK dum-dums might be a good idea.......it's not, because everyone, everyone's hair, everyone's seats get sticky. Smarties ROCK!