Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Invincible

Anna is six weeks old and still has been waking up every 2-3 hours at night. Until two nights ago. We had her sleep in her car seat because she was so congested the night before that she could hardly breathe (or so it seemed to her parents), so we wanted her to be more upright to help with her breathing. And a miracle happened. She slept 5 hours straight! And then, after a feeding, slept another 3 hours till morning. Equaling 8 hours of nearly continuous sleep for mommy. She did the same thing last night, and it's made such a difference that today I feel invincible. Here's what I did today before nap time...fed the girls, got them dressed, cleaned the house, went to the gym, showered, hosted a playgroup, fed the girls lunch, and went grocery shopping. No promises that I'll keep this pace, but it is really incredible what a good night's sleep can do for a girl!

1 comment:

Amy Rose said...

Seriously. A good night's sleep is the most under-appreciated thing in this world, I think. Or a close second anyway.