Friday, February 20, 2009

26 Weeks

It's really weird, because some days people look at me like I'm about to burst any day, and others, they tell me I'm tiny for how far along I am. I'll let you decide for yourselves...
(though in this picture, I think I tend to look more "huge" than "tiny"...)

7 comments:

Amy Rose said...

I think you look fabulous!!

Amy North said...

TINY. Tiny tiny tiny. Trust me, you are NOT big, not at all. You look gorgeous. :)

The Pollock Family said...

No you are not big at all. You will get much bigger towards the end!! :)

rantipoler said...

As a non-mom person, I really have no idea. In fact, "26 weeks" means absolutely nothing to me. You might as well be speaking in Chinese. I have the same dilemma with people who tell me how old their baby is in months. I'm still not clear on why we can't just say a kid is a year and a half old.

I also have no idea how big anyone is supposed to be at any stage of a pregnancy, so I'll just say that regardless of whether you're big or small, you look pretty darn cute. :)

Sarah said...

I'm about six and a half months, if that helps...I never got the weeks thing either until now.

Mimi Collett said...

Well, i think you look great. :) Hehe. And I get those same comments, too! (I'm 29 weeks.)

M said...

At least you've managed to keep up with the count...people ask me how many weeks I am and I just sort of stare blankly. My only resort is to calculate backwards from how many weeks are left in the semester.

And you're a darling little pregnant mommy-to-be. :-)