After we put it together, Jon came pushing the stroller into the kitchen and said "I have baby!" I looked in the stroller/car seat and this is what I saw...
Also, several people have given us baby clothes, and here are a few outfits that I think are adorable.
(thanks Lisa & Sue!)
(thanks Sue!)
Finally, I am at 30 weeks! Only 10 more to go (that actually seems like a long time...) Yesterday while we were sitting in church, I put my hand on the top of my belly, and I totally felt the baby's head! It was so cool! We felt it several more times throughout the day. It makes what has up to now been super abstract just a little more real. Anyway, here's my belly...
6 comments:
You look so cute! You dont look like your 30 weeks along. I love the little swim suit! Im sure your baby will be cuter than Jon's. :)
The stroller is adorable, the clothes are adorable, and YOU are adorable!
Sarah, you look so adorable! I love the little belly! And doesn't it feel great to know that the end is in sight? There will deffinetely be things we will miss about the pregnancy but we will have cute little ones at home to keep us busy. :)
you are a cute pregnant person. very adorable.
Great stroller! Hehe, Jeffrey put a stuffed monkey in ours and practiced buckling up and stuff. My heart melted. :)
So cute! I love little baby clothes and shoes. I'm especially taken in by tiny baby Converse. :)
Post a Comment