Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference Weekend

General Conference was so wonderful! I feel edified and exited. The one that really blew me away was Elder Holland's talk and testimony of the Book of Mormon. I also know that it is in fact, the word of God, and that, therefore, Joseph Smith is a true prophet and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is God's church on earth. I am grateful for that knowledge, and all else that it implies.

In addition to watching all four (five for Jon) sessions of Conference, we had all kinds of adventures this weekend. Lockheed Martin had a family day for employees and Olivia rode a pony and sat in a fire truck.

We also took a walk through the woods to a playground near our house, and Olivia played on all the equipment (with a little help).


Sunday night, our friends the O'Gormans came over and Olivia and her little friend Gianna got to play.
Today she is busy having fun with her new exersaucer. She's getting so strong!

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

I absolutely adore baby swings. They are the best invention at the park. One specific park has modified baby swings that have a higher back than the front, and those are absolutely genius. Love them!! (So does Jill. They usually put her to sleep haha.)

Angelavon said...

wow! she's growing so fast!!!