Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How 'bout them apples...

I let Olivia taste an apple today. I feel quite certain that it just beat out baby tylenol for her favorite food ever.










PS Yesterday I picked up this beauty (the rocking horse, not the baby) at a consignment sale for 5 bucks. Can you beat that?

2 comments:

Mimi Collett said...

Cute! (with the apple) And that rocking horse was a steal! That's so great. :)

How she was grabbing the apple, and you were holding it, I assume to keep her from completely shoving it in her mouth, reminded me of my friend and her baby. Her husband was letting their son suck on a cooked carrot, but it proved too slippery and the little boy's suck too strong, because he sucked it in his mouth. The dad thought he could fish it out with his finger, but haha. The little boy had sucked it all the way down his throat! It was so funny, but it turned out fine. Thank goodness it was a cooked carrot and not a raw one!!

Emily said...

Hi Sarah. that is such a great rocking horse! Olivia is so cute and looks just like her mama!