Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rollin', rollin', rollin'...

Olivia picked TODAY to roll over officially for the first time. We were hanging out doing some tummy time and suddenly, without warning, she just rolled over onto her back, like she had been doing it her whole life! She did it one more time when I put her back on her tummy, but every time I tried it after that, she just cried. She's been sick, and I think she was trying to say "I'm sick, and I'm tired, and I already got out of this awful position twice. Why do you keep putting me back here?" (She's never been the biggest fan of tummy time). At any rate, this photo was taken right before she rolled over. She's such a doll, and I love all her cuddly winter clothes.

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

She is soooo dang cute! It's too much, really.

Sarah said...

After many tries, and much crying, she finally rolled over for her dad tonight. He LOVED it!

Kendra said...

Pretty sure that is the cutest picture of my life! Look at her gorgeous face and her bright blue eyes!!! Ahhh! She is adorable!!!