The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Monday, November 16, 2009
So, so, suck your toe...
Olivia is definitely in the foot-obsessed stage. It is quite hilarious, and extremely cute. She is constantly playing with her feet, and they usually go right into her mouth. This tends to happen especially when we are changing her diaper. Off come her pants, in her mouth go her feet. She also loves to suck on her toes in the bath. I just have to make sure to remove any sock lint from her toes before she gets a hold of them. The other night, when I went to do her dream feed (I feed her while she sleeps every night before I go to bed...it helps her sleep until six-ish instead of four-ish), as soon as I picked her up, she grabbed at her foot and into the mouth it went (mind you she was fast asleep). She is usually happily playing with her feet when I get her out of her crib in the morning. All of this has made for soggy socks (and soggy pajama feet), but a happy baby. She loves these new toys that are always around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is THE custest picture ever!! haha! She is getting so big! She's adorable!
Holy cow, that picture is so cute! I miss that little girl.
That really is the cutest thing. Olivia sounds like a very content baby. I love the chubby thighs in the 5 month picture!
Olivia reminds me of that character "Sharie" from the book "Sideways Stories from Wayside School" She also enjoyed sucking on her toes. :)
Post a Comment