Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not a Photographer

I really do not consider myself a photographer in any way, shape or form, but I DO appreciate great pictures. Unfortunately, most of the ones I take don't turn out looking any better than your typical snap shot. I take them anyway, mostly to record history. But this morning, the light was coming through the window, reflecting off the snow, and Olivia was looking so cute in her February love outfit that I started snapping away, and this happened...

2 comments:

Diana said...

Holy Moley Sarah! She looks so grown up. Where did baby Livi go?

Lisa said...

I love your blog! So cute and well organized! You've always been the one good at a journal and then there's me. Is there a way to get an e-mail or something when you post, like facebook does? I don't have time to check everyone's blogs all the time, trying to figure out how to make it easier.
I love the pictures of Olivia on the side of your blog. It's fun to see the changes from month to month. Thanks for sharing. Love you and miss you tons! We need to get up there again.