The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
The Room
I mentioned in an earlier post that we have been cleaning out what was previously our storage room to create a guest bedroom. I should probably also mention that we used to refer to this room as "the scary room". I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I don't think that name is fitting anymore. Here's a look at the before and after...
Way Before (hate to admit it, but this was taken after we had already taken about half the stuff out of the room)
Before
AFTER! (no bed in this "bedroom" yet...that will come later)
Sarah and Jon, it's beautiful! I'm a witness that it looked even fuller than the first picture shows but it's amazing now. So did you take down the panelling or did you paint over it?
5 comments:
Sarah and Jon, it's beautiful! I'm a witness that it looked even fuller than the first picture shows but it's amazing now. So did you take down the panelling or did you paint over it?
We (Jon) painted the paneling. It took 3-ish coats, but it turned out looking really great!
It looks great!
It looks really really nice, and like it was a lot of hard work! Great job!!
Looks terrific! And we get to break it in! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment