Thanks to all for the well wishes! We are very excited to add another bundle of joy to our family. In response to the question posed by several people, I have been feeling pretty pukey, but thanks to being on zofran practically from day one, it hasn't been quite as bad as with Olivia. Speaking of Olivia, she is sweet and cries whenever she hears me throwing up. She has also started sticking her fingers down her throat and throwing up herself. Not sure if it's a cry for attention or an effort to experience empathy. Either way, I would love thoughts on how to break her of the nasty habit.
We have been enjoying a week of normalcy between vacations. We fly to Utah on the 4th for family reunions, and I can't wait to see my family and meet my newest (and only) nephew.
I have been SOO tired, but now that I'm in my second trimester, I am starting to feel my energy level pick up. Which is a really good thing, because most everything but the absolute essentials have been neglected the past three months.
Also, I think you should thank me for waiting until my first trimester was over to start blogging about the pregnancy. Think of all the vomit posts you were spared! On the other hand, I really can't promise to not post about vomit at all. I mean, this post has some in it, and I might just have a few more up my sleeve. But still...it could have been worse.
Finally, I just have to say that today is the most glorious day! High 70's, clear skies, sunshine. It seriously doesn't get any better. And we had absolutely no outdoor plans. So we went outside and washed the car, and even vacuumed out the inside (and with my little snacker in the back seat, boy did it need it)! We also watered the grass, which was getting a bit crispy during all the 95 degree days and lack of rain. Maybe it will turn green again. Yay for glorious days, Boo for no fun plans, but Yay for a clean car!
That's all for now.
1 comment:
I have no tips for helping to get Olivia to stop making herself vomit. I just wanted to say yay for being through the first trimester, it's gone and you'll never have to go through that again (for this pregnancy...) :)
Post a Comment