
My big girl started nursery today. And with #2 coming any time, it's not a moment too soon. Liv LOVED it. If she had the vocabulary, she would have said, "there's a room with TOYS!? You've been holding out on me!" We stayed with her for the first hour, and then left. There were no tears, no fights, and she apparently sat quietly for the lesson. It would be nice if she acted that way during FHE! Regardless, I am so proud of my girl, and I can't believe how grown up she is!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
3 comments:
Yay Nursery! I love all my nursery kids. It's so fun to see them grow. One girl who is fairly new told me thank you and kissed my cheek today! :) It's nice that Livi is happy to go to nursery - sometimes it's not so easy....
Awww, she really is getting big! I remember when you first brought her to young women's and she was soo tiny, now she is a big girl! Well atleast behaved!
Nursery is the best invention ever! How great that she loved it right away!
Post a Comment