I have been nesting like CRAZY! In the past week, I basically started and finished the nursery (only a couple of minor things left, but it is fully functional), cleaned and organized the entire house, STOCKED up on food, and started prepping freezer meals. It is so fun to check things off my list! Olivia has been very sweet and patient as I have dragged her along on all my outings. As of today, I am full term, dilated to a 2, and my doctor says she doesn't think I'll still be pregnant for Christmas. Of course, with my history (Olivia was born 9 days late, and I was induced) I am having trouble believing that. BUT, if she does decide to make an early appearance, we will be ready for her! Here are a few photos of the nursery (Olivia's toddler bed is in there as well. She is still in the crib in her room, and once she's ready for a bed, they'll either share, or switch rooms.)

Changing table, dresser, glider, made the pillow and the valance. (and made the wall hangings and painted the dresser...but if you've been reading, you already know that.) :)

Owl mobile (my friend Michelle made this for me...LOVE it!), and Owl lighting (I "made" the owl lantern...or, made the lantern into an owl.)

Toddler bed. I made the owl pillow, and the quilt was made by my mom for Olivia when she was born.

White mini-crib. I made the bumpers and the crib skirt. :)
I still want to add a small bookshelf in front of all those cords you see to the right of the crib. But clothes are washed and folded in the dresser or hung in the closet, diapers and wipes have been purchased, and I think we're set!
3 comments:
wow! Look at you! I'm super impressed with your energy and ability to get things done, especially with Olivia in tow!!
You're a rock star.
This is SO adorable! Can I hire you to do my nursery?...
That is a BEAUTIFUL nursery. And I love all the owls.
Post a Comment