The cooking, crafting and mothering adventures of a former world traveler.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Cutie Pie
I'm back from my sonogram, and just as I suspected, everything looks fine. There's plenty of amniotic fluid, and they say the baby weighs 4.3 lbs, which is in the 54th percentile. (How can they really tell how much a baby weighs from a sonogram anyway? Oh well.) Apparently I'm just "hiding the baby well". Anyway, I thought I'd share the latest shot of our little sweetheart. In this one she's looking straight at the "camera" and sporting some BIG lips, along with wide eyes, a nose, cute chin and a fist. I think she's adorable, but I'm her mom, so I don't count. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that everything is good. You look so cute and she does too!
Post a Comment