Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family in Baltimore!

We were SOOO excited to welcome my Mom, Dad and sisters, Joy, Christy and Rachel to Baltimore last week. Here are a few pics of them and us in our current hometown.



The fam arrived a little after midnight last Tuesday, at which point we had an impromptu baby shower (they brought lots of sweet gifts from family...THANK YOU!). These are a pair of "ruffle bum" pajamas. Pretty cute.



Another impromptu celebration (this time of Rachel's birthday- she'll be 13 this Friday) at Cheesecake Factory. We had dinner there after visiting the National Aquarium in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore. So fun!




Shoulder rubs in the Inner Harbor. We watched a couple of "Pirate Ships" sail by. Seriously...skull and crossbone flags and everything. I wonder if it was inspired by recent current events. In any case, we were very glad that Rachel didn't fall into the harbor while taking this picture.



My dad recently went to India on business and he brought us these traditional clothes. I love how the sari is one-size-fits-all...worked out for my increasingly large belly. Incidentally, I'm pretty sure Jon wishes he were Indian. He LOVES the food, music, clothes, dancing, etc.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm so jealous that everyone got to go out there! I can't wait until Shane, Brooklyn and I head out this fall.